March 16, 2011

Make It Sparkle YNSC#38

Welcome back!  Boy do I have a treat for you today.  Yep a super duper treat.  Don't you just love ice cream?  Especially in the summer.  Well I know it's not summer yet but spring is just around the corner so I'm indulging in my ice cream now.  LOL  Your Next Stamp is hosting a challenge to make a sparkling creation.  I could not help to to make my Sugar Cone sparkle!  Let's just say it has a lot of sparkling sprinkles on it.  :-)  There is so much versatility with this image and sentiment.  But that's not all the sparkling stuff that Karen is offering up at the YNS Store.  Take a peek here for a little bit of sparkle or here for a lot of sparkle.  Karen has so much to offer in the store so make sure you check it out.  The challenge will run from TODAY, March 16 through MIDNIGHT (EST) March 29th.  So you have plenty of time to join in on the fun.  Can't wait to see your creations.

Hugs~


6 comments:

  1. Dana this is FANTASTIC, LOVE the fun dp and the added sparkle on this cute image!!! FABULOUS creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy creation!! I love the sparkle on the icecream scoops, your colors and the dp. Beautiful take on the sparkle challenge.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, this is such a sweet card! Love your colors as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your sparkly cone, Dana! Awesome colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is so cool. I love orange colors and this is done so nicely. I love the sparkly hearts. Hugs Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana this is so adorable!! I just love what you've done with this image!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...