February 6, 2011

Another Featured Stamper

Hot Mama!!  That's right....I'm a hot mama today.  Making up some fiery wings for the big game today.  While my wings are marinating I thought I would step out of the kitchen and make a card honoring this weeks featured stamper at Splitcoaststampers.  Congrats to Lori for being chosen this week.  Lori's gallery is amazing. Super talented lady I must say.  I could of spent all day just looking at her cards. The chili peppers that I used for my card today are from I Brake For Digis.  Love to color these babes up.  You can make a sizzling card too, just hop on over to I Brake For Digis and pick up your chili peppers today.  Remember you get 10% when you use the SAVE10DANA code.

Well, back to the kitchen.  I think I hear my wings calling my name.  Hope everyone enjoys their day.  I'll be sitting on the couch getting ready for some FOOTBALL!!

Hugs and let the best team win!


2 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Dana! Hope your team won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it..a hot and sizzling, spciy but still simple and elegant card. Perfect for the game plans.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...