February 6, 2011

Another Featured Stamper

Hot Mama!!  That's right....I'm a hot mama today.  Making up some fiery wings for the big game today.  While my wings are marinating I thought I would step out of the kitchen and make a card honoring this weeks featured stamper at Splitcoaststampers.  Congrats to Lori for being chosen this week.  Lori's gallery is amazing. Super talented lady I must say.  I could of spent all day just looking at her cards. The chili peppers that I used for my card today are from I Brake For Digis.  Love to color these babes up.  You can make a sizzling card too, just hop on over to I Brake For Digis and pick up your chili peppers today.  Remember you get 10% when you use the SAVE10DANA code.

Well, back to the kitchen.  I think I hear my wings calling my name.  Hope everyone enjoys their day.  I'll be sitting on the couch getting ready for some FOOTBALL!!

Hugs and let the best team win!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...