September 18, 2011

Celebrating 100 with a sketch

Well I'm back.  It's a dreary day here in Georgia.  A good day to stay in my stamp room.  Looking at all the lovely challenges this week I decided to play along in the DP2 100th Challenge.  Way to go!!!  So happy for Mo.  And since I haven't played in awhile over at Sketch Saturday I whipped up a card for their challenge that would go with Mo's image.  So, how did I do??

Now it's time to clean up the mess I have created.  Plus my fabulous hubby is helping me yet again rearrange my stamp room.  Oh, how I love that man.

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! She is divine!
    Now if only my DH would follow your DH's idea ... all would be fabby here!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It wasn't too bad down here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana...what a perfect celebration card! I just love this Mo Manning inage...and your coloring is gorgeous!! The colors are just yummy...and your DPs perfectly showcase this darlin'! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, I love this happy Mo Image. You have colored her beautifully. thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love the colors and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...