September 13, 2011

Copic Certified - YAY

Morning everyone.  Just thought I would show you a card I made yesterday for the SCS Clean and Simple Challenge.  This week the challenge was to use this sketch.  Super cute.  I colored the Royal Proclamation image from Tiddly Inks.  She's demanding that I shop so I guess I'm off to the store.  LOL  Also, I wanted to share with you that I'm now Copic certified.  Yay me! 

I had the chance last Thursday to spend the day with the lovely and ubber talented Colleen Schaan seen here in this photo with me. Picture is a little fuzzy (sorry).  Colleen is so sweet and the best Copic teacher ever!  I'll be signing up to take the intermediate class with her too.  Wish me luck on getting a spot.  Well, gotta run.  See ya back here tomorrow.  There's something BIG happening so make sure you stop back by.

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dana! I took the certification class with Colleen last year in Atlanta! Super fun class, huh?! Your card is quite lovely too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your certification! We now expect complete tutorials on technique for all your DT buddies, ya hear? LOL Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I met Colleen a couple of week's ago at the My Favorite Things grand opening and took a class from her. It was so fun and she is a WONDERFUL teacher! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - unfortunately here in Australia you can only get a place in a certification class if you're already teaching in a store! Your work is lovely and I see you are a MiC fan too!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...