November 14, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #24

Happy Monday everyone.  It's time for another Heart Song Inspiration Challenge.  The challenge this week is to use gold and/or glitter on your card.  You can't really see it that great in my photo but I used gold glitter to make my dots on my card and also on my gold leaves.  For some darn reason I could not get a good shot of this card.  :-(  Well, I know that you will do better than me so let's see your gold/glitter cards this week.  Remember you have until Sunday  6pm (MST) to get your card loaded.  To check out all the details head on over to the Heart Song Inspirations blog.  Hope you join us this week.

Hugs and happy stamping~

7 comments:

  1. Dana this is so very pretty! I love the rich fall colors and the way you colored the wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this card, Dana! Great paper and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the warm feeling of this card. Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am virtually speechless…OK maybe not I love everything about this from the layers to the embellishments and you personality shining through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dana! Love the fall colors!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...