November 9, 2011

YNSC #55 - All About Friends

Good morning my lovely peeps.  So glad you have stopped by today.  I know it's been a week since I have posted anything but I have been one busy girl lately.  Today is Wednesday and the DT of Your Next Stamp has some wonderful cards to show you for our challenge.  We are showing love to our friends.  I'm spreading a little bit of holiday love to my favorite friends.  This adorable image from YNS called Light Me Up was perfect for the start of my holiday cards.  He's precious.  LOL  I combined  the newly released Light Up The Holidays cling set and die for my card.  You have to head on over to YNS if you haven't seen all the new goodies available.  The paper is from My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter Glitter Christmas Paper Pack.  Love, love, love this paper.  I also want to welcome the ever so talented Jen del Muro to the YNS Design Team.  So glad you are with us Jen.  I'm a huge fan of your work girlie. :-)  You have to head on over to her blog.  It's full of amazing creations.

I'm going to list the Copics I used for my image and lights just in case you want to color him up too.  Here's the colors:

Skin:  E00, E02, E11
Hair:  E23, E25, E27
Hat, Gloves, Shirt and Boots:  R17, R27, R46, YG91, YG93, YG95, E25, E27
Pants: B95, B97
Lights: R17, R46, YG91, YG97, BG000, BG72, BG75 and Colorless Blender

I added some Crystal effects to the lights to make them look more like glass/plastic bulbs. I love these cool colors together with a pop of red. Blues, greens, browns with a pop of color have always been a color combo I loved.  If you are still needed some work with using your Copic Markers, head on over to Color Me Creative Classroom and get started on a class.  You won't be sorry.  I'm also entering my card in the Tuesday ThrowdownThere She Goes  and ABC DT Challenges.  The DT members at ABC Toys and Crafts are really showing their Christmas side too.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs and happy stamping~

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, love those Christmas lights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, Dana. Love the color palette and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and colourful. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, this card is ADORABLE!!! What a great use of all those lights~so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana

    Love your gorgeous Christmas card! Such a cute, fun image.

    I found your blog through Color Me Creative Classroom.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, very adorable card dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love it and thanksssss for commenting back. I'm going to pick up those Copic colors and try that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super ADORABLE Christmas card!! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Christmas Challenge over at ABC DT Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for joining us on ABC toys and Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...