December 7, 2011

Winter Fun Hop and Challenge for YNS

It's release day and challenge day combined into one!!  If you have gotten here by way of Jen R's blog you are on the right track. If  not, start at the beginning of the hop over at Kerri's blog.  Your Next Stamp is having winter fun hop for the release of the new Holiday Globe set and the Fancy Frame die and stamps.  My goodness Karen has outdone herself with all of new stamps for the holidays.  Here are two crafty items I made using the holiday globe set.  This set has TONS of images to place inside the globe.  I'm entering this little box into the Paper Sundaes challenge too.  Hope they like it.  The hop will run from today until midnight Monday December 12th.



Plus it's challenge day also.  Man, so much goodness going on.  This challenge is to make something with the holiday/winder theme. I think I have that covered. :-)  The prize for this challenge is (3) $10 gift certificates.  That means there will be three winners.  Woo hoo!  Karen also has December specials going on that you won't want to miss the YNS store.  There are a variety of bundle packs and lots of stamps in the bargin bin plus the deal of the week.  How can you not shop with all that going on?  If that's not enough...shop now through Dec 25th and Karen will throw in a "little" extra something just for you. 

Whew, I know it's a ton of fun going on.  Don't forget if you are participating in the challenge you must use a YNS image and post it on the YNS challenge blog by Dec 20th.  Now our next stop on the hop is Maureen.  Oh you're going to love what you see next.

Hugs and happy stamping~

19 comments:

  1. The tag is GREAT! I am not a blue fan but the size and layout really spoke to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects, Dana! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful projects! The new stamp set looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are super cute! I just love that snowglobe stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Dana! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your two different snow globes design projects. Both are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are adorable! Quite creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful projects! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and white together, and the stamp set is now on my SOON list, hehe

    Hugs
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely lovin' this Snow Globe stamp set. Your projects are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute! Love that little row of houses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card with the sweet little village in the globe. I just put this set on my want list. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your versions of that snow globe ! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin' this globe set with all the fun images inside! Cute giftie!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...