February 19, 2012

CMC Challenge

Hey peeps.  Time for another challenge at CMC.  For this bi-weekly challenge think lots of laughs and fun bright colors.  Okay first I have to say when I got this stamp called Mrs. Vera Stanton from I Brake For Stamps I thought Lord don't let me walk around looking like this when I get older.  LOL  This image is part of the humorous seniors collection at IBFS.  But I have to say, I had a BLAST coloring her and picking out the colors for this card.  I couldn't stop giggling while I was coloring her.  Just shaking my head. 



I followed Jen's sketch for this month at I Heart Stamps.  It was perfect for Mrs. Stanton.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Missy set. 

Here are the Copic Colors I used for Mrs. Stanton
Skin:  E11, E13, E15, 00
Hair:  E95, E19, E08
Top: BG11, BG13
Purse: BG11, BG13, R24, R29
Shorts: R24, R29
Shoes: BG11, BG13, E41, E42, E44, Brown Sharpie
Outline: BG90

Well I hope you liked me card for today.  Hope you swing by CMC and participate in the challenge.  Make sure you show the other DT members some love.  They have some awesome cards for this crazy challenge.

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha Dana, amazing sentiments and such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I love this card and image!! Too cute!! Nice work!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...