May 1, 2012

Party TIme Tuesday Challenge #66

Morning everyone.  Hope your day is starting off great.  It's Tuesday again and Party Time Tuesdays has another challenge for you.  I know there are TONS and I do mean TONS of you that are ribbon hoarders like myself. ;-)  It's okay, admit it.  I see ribbon and I go crazy with all the colors and prints.  Then it all sits in a drawer waiting for the "right" card to use it on.  Well, thank goodness this weeks challenge is to use two kinds of ribbon on your card.  That was easy for me.  LOL  This week's sponsors is Fantastic Ribbons.  Go figure!! :-)  And man do they have a huge selection of great ribbon to buy.  This adorable little princess is from Little Honey Princess Ariel.  Isn't she cute! 

Thanks for swing by today and checking out my post.  Have a great day everyone and see ya back here soon!

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, your card is so sweet, I love the crisp look and fabulous combination of colors and patterns. You have done a wonderful job coloring in Ariel too! I can so relate to your ribbon dilemma....I suffer from similar ones...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the image well done fab work Dana like your style of crafting Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...