June 20, 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge #89

Hello my favorite peeps!!  How are you this lovely Wednesday?  I'm in my stamp room creating a card for this weeks Tiddly Inks Challenge.  I LOVE (in shouting caps) these images.  This adorable girl is named Poppy.  She was the perfect image to use for this week's challenge.  The layout for my card is from this week's Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge.  I haven't had the chance to play a sketch challenge in awhile so I'm happy that I did today. 

 Here's a closeup for you.  Isn't she cute?!?!  Now for a little bit of info on the ribbon.  Does it look familiar to any of you?  Think about where you might shop for your panties and bras.  LOL...yep it's the ribbon from a Victoria Secrets bag.  I just could not throw it out.  It's the hottest pink color ribbon that I own.  So the next time you purchase your "danties" from VS know that you are getting some "free" ribbon for your stash.

Hugs and love~

10 comments:

  1. OH Dana this is super cute!! Love the bold colors and the super sweet design! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi great use for the ribbon!!
    Totally adorable card!! Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at tiddly inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana this is absolutely ADORABLE!!! WOW I love love how you did her hair, gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and what a good idea for reusing the ribbon!!

    Miss you girlie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Dana! I love the bright pink flower and the ribbon is fab! Great recycling!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana this is beautiful hun and that pink ribbon is just perfect!!
    Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous, Dana! Love all her bold shiny hair! So happy you joined us over at Tiddly Inks!!

    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana this is just stunning! Love the bright colours and the beautiful layout :) Thanks for playing with us at Tiddlyinks this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...