June 9, 2013

Busy, busy, BUSY!!


Hey peeps.  Sorry I have been missing in action.  The last few weeks have been a complete blur!  First my son graduated from high school.  Can I tell you, I was a HUGE baby!  I cried and cried.  Then cried some more.  Oh, where does the time go?  We are soon to be empty nesters and I don't like it one bit. Umph!!!!

Anyway I wanted to quickly show you some the the items I made using my Silhouette.  Boy did this baby come in handy. Here are some Graduation Cap Candy holders I made.  I used my Xyron adhesive to hold everything together.  Sure easy and the kids LOVED them.  The best part for me was the candy inside.  Yummy Jelly Belly Jelly Beans! 



Then I made some stars for the other candy buckets.  One had Smarties in them and the other one had Rock Candy.  Oh these were HUGE hits for the graduates!


Whew, thank goodness all that is behind us.  I am sad that the day is gone but it's onward and upward in the Joy household.  Time for college and big careers.  My hubby and I celebrate out 20th wedding anniversary a few days later.  I would say we are truly blessed!  Here's a photo for my family.





Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back later in the week with some cards and such.

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and your beautiful family! A very exciting time for you all. I agree the time goes by too fast! Enjoy each moment.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...