December 6, 2013

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!  Who's ready for a weekend?  Well I'm back today with a quick card.  I have had the hardest time sleeping the last couple of months.  I find myself WIDE awake ALL night long.  So since I couldn't get any peaceful sleep, I decided to get up and make a peaceful card.

Today's card is from the My Favorite Things sketch challenge. I used their Contemporary Roses set.  I love how soft my card turned out.  The scalloped border was made with a Martha Stewart punch and I embossed a small row of twigs across the top.  You can't really tell but the roses have been heat embossed with Sparkle and Sprinkle Raspberry Sherbet powder and back stamped with Pink Pirouette ink.

Thanks for swinging my way today.  I think I will go curl up in bed now and see if I can get some sleep.  After I have a cup of coffee and a donut. ;-)

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...