December 4, 2013

Is It Summer Yet?

Hey peeps.  I know...sad of me to be asking the question right?  It's not that I want to rush through the holidays or season but I sure would love to be on someone's beach this week.  Yup with a cute cabana boy serving me fresh tropical drinks.  Okay, I better get back to reality.  I'm in Georgia on a rainy and gloomy day.  A girl can wish can't she?  :-)

I'm entering my card into the SCS challenge as well as the Some Odd Girl challenge.  For the SOG challenge you needed to create a background.  Well I created mine with stamps from the Avery Elle All Squared Up stampset.  I used Distressed and SU ink pads.  I think I really like the groovy feeling of this card.  Now, if I could only look like that in a bikini! Sigh....let's not even go there.

Thanks for stopping by everyone.  Have a FABULOUS HUMP DAY!

Hugs and love~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...