January 4, 2014

Color Me Creative Challenge


Hey peeps.  It's time for another challenge over at Color Me Creative.  You have free range with your card.  The challenge is an anything goes so let's start 2014 off  with some coloring and card making!! I used this adorable bachelorette image from Kenny K.  I've had this image FORVER.  I love the look on her face.  PRICELESS!!!!  I followed the sketch layout over at Sketch N Stash for this card.  I'm crafting from my sisters home so I don't have all of my craft supplies with me.  What a nightmare at the airport for the items I did bring.  My luggage was a little over and they charged with an additional $200 to get my bags on the damn plane!!  One was two pounds over and the other one four pounds.  I had no choice but to pay since I couldn't just let me stuff go in the trash.  GRRRRR...I was not happy!  Lesson learned as I will be mailing back all of my stamping stuff along with some clothes so I will not be paying that ridiculous fee to get back home.

Okay, enough of my complaining.  I'm entering my card into the Sketch N Stash and Kenny K challenges.  I hope everyone has stepped into 2014 healthy and blessed.  Can't wait to see what you create.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...