February 17, 2014

Glittered Thanks

Hey peeps.  Well I couldn't sleep last night so at 1:00 am I decided to wonder down to my stamp room and make a card.  I hadn't had a chance to make one all weekend so I thought, what the hell.  So this is what I came up with.  After being so inspired by Jennifer McGuire's card seen here, I just had to give it a try.

Well, ladies and gentlemen what do you think?  Of course I'm in LOVE with all the sparkle of this card.  I even had some glittered gems that matched perfectly.  Now, my husband on the other hand might not be.  He will be waking up with at least a few hundred pieces of glitter on him by morning.  I'm sure that will be the talk of his physical therapy appointment today.  To try this technique yourself take a peek at Jennifer's video.  I think once you see how easy it is to make such a striking card, yup you will be glittered from head to toe.

Thanks for stopping by today.  And don't forget to sparkle where ever you end up.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...