March 10, 2014

Blog Hop with Perfect Paper Crafting and Serendipty Stamps

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  So you are ready to hop along on the fabulous Perfect Paper Crafting and Serendipty Stamps blog hop?   Grab a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or whatever you need to get comfortable while you spend some time hopping along with us.  If you have landed her by way of Jeanne you are on the right path.  But if you missed the beginning just head on over to Serependipty Stamps and start there.  Trust me you won't want to miss anything. Let's get started.

 The card I'm showcasing today is using the Butterfly Garden stamp from Serependipty.  I have to say, I love the way this image looks with watercolor.  I first stamped my image on watercolor paper with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Next I laid down rows of color using my Impress dual makers. I spritzed it with some water and moved the colors around with my water brush. Super easy way to create a stunning background.  I then matted it on black card stock slightly off a little using my Perfect Layers mini Tool.  LOVE these rulers and the cutting mat makes it a breeze. 

Next I cut down another piece of water color paper and used my Martha Stewart butterfly boarder punch to add a decorative edge and matted it on black paper using my  Perfect Layers mini tool. I used the same technique to color the butterflies. I finished them off with my Wink of Stella pen.  I spritzed on the same color of makers on the watercolor paper using my Stampin Up air pump.  The sentiment I had from Fresh Squeezed stamps called Happy Hexagons had the perfect sentiment to finish this card off,  A few sequins and I was finished. 

And to make this blog hop easy on your wallet if you use the code dana5% you will get a discount at Perfect Paper Crafting at checkout.  But wait there's more...everything in the  Easter Category over at Serendipty Stamps is 20% off until Wednesday March 12, 2014. You can't beat these offers. 


I hope I didn't bore you too much with all the details.  Now it's Karen's turn to show you another fabulous creation.  Make sure to leave some love for everyone.  You might be one of the lucky winners to win a $50 gift certificate to Perfect Paper Crafting or some great stamps from Serendipty! Winners will be announced on Monday March 17th.  Good luck!

Hugs and love~












Follow on Bloglovin 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...