March 11, 2014

Just Roll With It

Hey peeps.  So I received happy mail from SugarPea Designs.  I won their entire March release last week.  OMG, I was over the moon excited.  So of course when the goodies hit the mailbox today, it was time to play!

This little guy is called Rice Rice Baby.  LOL  Don't cha just love the name.  Cracks me up!  Now I can't get Vanilla Ice out of my head.  I colored him up with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I followed the sketch over at SPD so I could play along for the challenge.  I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be able to participate with all the ladies over at SPD.  I adore them all especially the owner Wendy!  She is such a rock star!  LOVE YA GIRL!

Well to complete my card I used MME paper and this new paper pack corrugate neutrals card stock from DCWV.  The heart was cut out from my new die from Lil' Inkers Designs. 

Well gotta run.  It's past midnight and I must try to get some sleep.  It doesn't come easy these days so I have to get it in when I can.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...