May 6, 2014

Bubbles Mermaid by Some Odd Girl

Hey peeps.  Happy Tuesday.  It's time for another digi release from Some Odd Girl.  This week's release is this adorable image called Bubbles Mermaid.  Isn't she cute!  I colored her with my Copic markers and used some old Stampin' Up paper to give her a pop of color.  I loved coloring this image.  You can't really see it but I used my Wink of Stella pen to add a little touch of shimmery to her lower body.



I know you love this image just as much as I do.  So head on over to the SOG shop and pick her up.  Don't forget to join us on the Some Odd Girl Facebook page.  We would love to see your SOG creations.  Also, if you haven't checked out the Some Odd Girl YouTube channel you are totally missing out.  There are sooo many great videos to get your creative juices flowing.  So much talent too!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...