May 6, 2014

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card.  I have fallen in LOVE with the April Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Yellow and gray have become my FAVORITE color combo lately.  I mean I'm obsessed with it.  LOL  So when I needed to make a card for my watercoloring class I immediately went for this ribbon pack.  I think gray is the new "black".

Anyway, once I completed my background I decided to use both gray and yellow ribbon on my card. I used my Zutter Bow-It-All to make this gorgeous bow.  Thanks to my friend Jenn Cochran who convinced me that I needed that bow maker. :-)  That's my dirty girl.  LOL




Here is a close up of my bow.  I LOVE how it turned out.  It's a double bow in the back and a triple in the front.  I can't wait to show you more of this ribbon pack.  So with all the bright summer color on right now including this perfect color combo, I'm going to enter it into the bright summer color challenge over at RRR.  Wish me luck peeps.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...