May 7, 2014

SugarPea Designs - Friends To The End

Hey peeps!  I am on a roll this week.  It's already Day 3 of the Sweet Sneaks from SugarPea Designs.  This fabulous set called Friends to The End is right up my alley.  This little guy here is soooo me.  I swear on some days it takes so very long to "go the distance".  I feel like my life sometimes is just a race.  LOL  But with this adorable little fella it's worth it.  Isn't he ubber cute?  I only used part of this stampset so I could make a sweet tag to add to a friends gift bag.  She is a runner and this is going to make her grin from ear to ear.  Copic markers were used to color my image and I paired it with Take Note paper from Doodlebug Design.  Here is a sneak as to what the full image looks like.




Would you like to WIN the Friends To The End stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Friends To The End stamp set!

 

We will be announcing the winner of today's stamp set AND the winner of the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE at our online release party on the SugarPea Designs Facebook page this Thursday night between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST! We'd love to have you come chat with us, everyone is welcome!

 
Our fabulous May release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 9:00 PM EST this Thursday night!
























Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...