July 5, 2014

What's Shakin' Peeps!

What's shakin' peeps?  I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July.  We had the pleasure of having some of our friends over for a little bit of BBQ and good times.  I love seeing old friends and enjoying new ones.

I had the chance to get back in my stamp room today to organize a few things.  But after the dust cleared, I sat down and made a card.  There are a few challenges that I want to join in on over at Simon Says Stamp and Curtain Call so this card is doing double duty. I can never have too many birthday cards.

If you haven't made a shaker card before check out my tutorial.  I hope you had a chance to get creative today.  If you are still celebrating this weekend, please be safe and responsible.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin





This post has been edited to showcase on the Party Time Tuesdays Daily Inspiration Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...