October 21, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes


Hey peeps.  It's time for another par-tay!!  Get all your stamping supplies and get busy.  There's an Anything Goes Challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays.  We had come fabulous entries last week.  YOU guys showed out.  LOL  So many fantastic cards, pillow boxes, tags.  I was blown away.  We have some super talented people out there.

I used a beautiful image from Crafter's Companion called Bloomin' Beautiful.  I watercolored my flowers and did a light blue water wash behind them.  I decided to cut my panel on a slant and add it to a basic card front.  I then used a happy birthday sentiment on my card.

I hope you join in on the fun over at Party Time Tuesdays.  We love seeing all your gorgeous week.
Gotta run, I have some stamping to do.  

Hugs and love~
 



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...