December 14, 2014

Hey Rudolph~ House of Cards DT Call

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is doing well this wonderful Sunday.  I've finished with most of my holiday cards.  Now I'm just making the ones for my hubby and kids.  I found out that House of Cards was having a DT call so I said I decided to knock two projects out at once.  Gotta do that sometimes when you are in crunch mode.  LOL

Here is the inspiration piece from House of Cards.  This is such a lovely pic.  Really wish my house would look at festive all year long.  LOL I have to say I'm partial to this color combo since my family room is done in the same color scheme.



Here is my card using the above photo for inspiration.


I finally broke down and downloaded a flying reindeer to my Silhouette.  This Echo Park image was 1/2 price last week.  Now I'm wondering why I didn't do this when I first started making cards.  LOL  So super easy to make multiple cards in a snap.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Big Holiday Wishes stamp set.  I used the SSS Falling Snow stencil along with some embossing paste to make the snow.  I added some moonshine sequin onto my card as well.  I mean you need a touch of sparkle to every holiday card. ;-) To finish up my card I used some silver metallic string.

Well, wish me luck peeps.  I gotta run.  Still have to make a Christmas tree out of little boxes for some gift to my hubby.  I'll catch you guys back here soon!

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...