December 8, 2014

Joyful Wishes Holiday Card


Hey peeps.  I'm just about done with my holiday cards for this year.  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  It was a reeaaalllyyy long tunnel this year.  LOL  I'm ready to make some thank you, thinking of you, and birthday cards.  It's just time to move on.  Now for a card and a video.

Here's a card that I made which was super easy to make and duplicate.  You can make this card a million colors and you'll love it every time.  I will say that this card will probably be my favorite for the year.  I just love how this Light Up The Holidays stamp from Your Next Stamp worked on this card.




I made a video on how I made this card to show you how simple it was to put together.  Remember you can use any colors you want.  Also what ever markers you have on hand will work as well.  Oh but wait...you could watercolor these too!  Oh that would look fabulous!





Hope you enjoyed my little tutorial.  If so, make sure to give me a thumbs up!  I would appreciate it.  I'll be back later in the week with one more video tutorial of a holiday card.  You won't want to miss this one.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...