December 5, 2014

Really Reasonble Ribbons TAGS, TAGS, TAGS Challenge

Hey peeps.  Time for another challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  With all the holiday wrapping to be done and cards to be made, why not slow down and create a tag instead.  That's right..let's see your TAGS!!  I am so far behind trying to get my cards done so I thought making tags for my cards would work perfectly this time of year.  Everyone loves a pretty tag. This gorgeous diamond satin charcoal ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon is the showcase on my tag.

Check out the detail on this closeup photo.  Isn't that ribbon just to die for?!?!  SMASHING!!!  Can you tell I'm in love with this ribbon?  I used my Bow-It-All to make this fabulous bow.  I'm seriously bow challenged so this tool makes me look good.  LOL 







Ackkk...I love this tag.  So now it's your turn to make a fabulous tag for your cards, packages or hang one from a great bottle of wine.  Oh did I say that out loud?  LOL  Okay since your putting a tag on the bottle, go ahead and delivery it to my address. :-)

I'm entering my tag into the following challenges:

Curtain Call
Craft for the Craic
Crafts for Eternity
Delicious Doodles
Kitty Bee Designs
Sister Act




Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...