December 3, 2014

Time For A Sketch and a Little Crafty Haul

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  It's time for a new challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I am honored to be on the sketch team for the next few months.  I'm a huge fan of sketches so I'm so happy to be a part of the team.
Now...on to my card.  This week's sketch is a really easy and a classic one.  Since I have some fantastic holiday paper I need to use up this holiday season this layout was perfect.  It really helped me use up my 6 x 6 paper packs.  With that being said I only had to stamp my sentiment.  How much easier can it get.  LOL 




I also wanted to share with you my latest crafty haul.  This may be the last one before the year is over.  Well that's what my wallet keeps telling me.  Go ahead and grab a cup of Joe.  Get comfy and see what you may need in your craft collection.




Hugs~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...