January 16, 2015

Hearts and Ribbon Challenge

Hey peeps.  Ready for a heart filled challenge?  The design team over at Really Reasonable Ribbon is challenging you to pull out all that pretty ribbon you have along with a few hearts and make a fabulous project.  This month's theme is hearts and ribbon.  Let me show you my card.


I think I covered this card with tons of love.  LOL  I think the January Ribbon Club ribbon is some of the prettiest I have ever seen.  The contrasting pink shades are gorgeous.  I used the Diamond Satin Shocking Pink and the Mini Hearts on Pearl Pink ribbon for my card today.   Here's a quick video on how this card came together.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll join in on the challenge.  Let's spread a little love around.

Go forth and be crafty!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...