February 6, 2015

Buttons and Bows- Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge

Hey peeps.  It's challenge time over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  For this challenge we want to see you use buttons and bows on your project.  Yup, this one is really easy to handle.  No stress right?  You can dress up your pretty Valentine's Day projects with some fabulous bows and buttons.  Or you can do what I did and make a cute gift bag.

I used one of the adorable Notebook Bitty bags and placed a gift card inside for a sweet teacher friend of mine.  She's not only my friend but a AWESOME teacher as well.


I wanted to get an A+ on my gift bag so I kept it simple and used the 3/8" red gingham ribbon and some cherry colored Baker's Twine to finish off my button.  Super cute!!  I think she'll love it.  I might just have to bring her an apple too!  You know...I'm teacher's pet!  LOL  So let's see what you can come up with.  Make sure to link up over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  See ya soon!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...