February 10, 2015

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

Hey peeps.  It's time for another anything goes challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays.  And of course I know you all love a good challenge.  Here is the card I made for this month's challenge.


My twin sister's favorite flower is a sunflower so I'll be sending this to her next month.  I used the Chameleon alcohol markers on my card.  Still working on learning how to use them.  Practice makes perfect.

Now it's your turn to make a project for the challenge.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Make sure to link up your creation over on the PTT blog.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...