April 21, 2015

Lotus Flower Release - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  It's time for another release from Crafter's Companion.  So much stamping happiness this month.  So let me show you one of the newest stamp set released.  This gorgeous new stamp set is called Lotus Flower.  Isn't she beautiful?  So elegant with her pretty umbrella.




I have to say I really love how this card came out.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and then foiled her jacket to matched the foiled flowers on my other panels. Here is a close up of my card.



Now it's time for you to head on over to Crafter's Companion and pick up your Lotus Flower stamp set.  Don't forget about all the other new releases this month.

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...