April 11, 2015

Making Glitter Paper

Hey peeps.  I love browsing YouTube and Pinterest.  There is so much inspiration and beauty to be seen.  It still amazes me all the creativity we have in this world.  I ran across a video by Kristina Warner (she's awesome) that inspired me to get in my stamp room and create.  So I have a card to share with you today and a quick tutorial.





I know you're saying "well there's nothing special about this card".  And you are right but see that pretty flower with all it's sparkle?  Well I made that with my own glitter paper.  Let's take a look at my tutorial.


So did you like my little tutorial?  I hope you'll give it a try yourself.  I'm heading on line to purchase me more glitter.  I love this technique.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...