May 13, 2015

Word Art Wednesday

Hey peeps.  Back with a Word Art Wednesday card.  I'm guest designing this month and say happy to do so.  I love the spiritual cards we get to create each week.  It's such a pleasure to make these cards.  Go enough chatting, let me show you my card.


I love this verse.  I didn't want to add a lot of fuss to my card as I wanted this beautiful verse to stand out.  I used the Avery Elle Oh Yeah die and My Favorite Things Stitched Horizontal Strips and a few wooden embellishments.








I hope you'll join in on the challenge.  You guys really outdid yourself last week.  I love looking at all the inspiration that everyone has to offer.  It's amazing to see the creativity.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...