May 11, 2015

Crafter's Companion is on HSN TODAY

Hey peeps.  I'm so excited to share with you that Crafter's Companion will be on HSN today.  Even more exciting is the dt members made all of the samples for today's show.  Woot Woot....STOKED!!  I'm not sure if my cards will make it to the big screen but it sure was fun making them.  Let me show you my cards.

I used the Big Score to make my crazy concentina card.  I love how this came out.  Using The Big Score Board made it easy.  I also used the 11x17 Indulgence paper pack.  The pretty butterflies you see on my card were made using the Ornate Butterfly die. 



Now here is the inside.  WOW...right?!?  Look at all these crazy folds.  This card is a great display piece as it is much larger than the normal 4..25 x 5.50.  I LOVE how this card came out.  Let me show you a close up.


I used the Scalloped Bunting die on my center panel.  I added more butterflies to the inside of my card as well.  My card needed just a touch of sparkle so I pulled out the sequin and placed some on the butterflies and the bunting.  Da-dah...gorgeous!


I hope you get a chance to watch HSN today and see all the lovely samples that Sara will be showing you.  Make sure to have your credit card really.  This show is going to floor you.  Yup, you'll be wanting it all.  LOL

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...