May 9, 2015

Cool Background Paper and a VIDEO


Hey peeps.  I decided to join in on the challenge over at Winnie & Walter.  The challenge was to create your own background.  Oh this was super fun to do.  I loved working with this technique so I decided to go ahead and make a tutorial.  First here is the card. I used The Big, the Bold and You stamp set for my sentiment.

 







I LOVE how this card turned out.  You can make some incredible backgrounds using your Spectrum Noir markers or any alcohol markers, a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a dropper.  Check out my video to learn how.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope all the moms out there have a fabulous day tomorrow. Be safe and I'll see ya all soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...