May 8, 2015

Little Crafty Haul #10 and a WINNER

Hey peeps.  First let me say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the love you show me.  I am humbled that you want to stick around and hang out with me.  I now have over 300 followers on my Youtube channel.  I know some may say "so what, it's only 300 people".  BUT to me it's like a million.  When you take the time to watch my videos and leave comments it inspires me to do more.  I love reading your comments and suggestions.  Keep them coming.  Now on to the winners of the 6x6 paper packs.  Drum roll please.....

KRISTINA BELCHER

TAMMY POWLEY

SANDI REDMAN

Ladies please send me an email with your mailing information to gotjoycreations@yahoo.com  I want to thank everyone who left me some love.  But don't worry there are more giveaways coming up and plenty of chances to win.  Now let me show you my newest crafty haul.



 
Okay peeps.  Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...