May 6, 2015

Word Art Wednesday

Hey peeps.  How's it going?  I'm thrilled to be guest designing over at Word Art Wednesday for the month of May.  Sending giant hugs to Karen and all the dt members.   Here is this week's scripture.  I hope you join us for this challenge.  Now on to my card.









I finally got a chance to use the kraft and gold paper pack I showed you in my Little Crafty Haul video.   I am so in love with this paper pack and it goes so well with the layout focusing on this beautiful sentiment. I'm going to enter my card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

I'll be back with the winner from my giveaway, this Friday.  I'll have another video to share and I will list all the winners.  See you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...