May 5, 2015

The Butterfly Effect - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card using one of the gorgeous butterflies from Crafter's Companion.  I am on a butterfly roll these days.  I just can't help it.  They remind me of spring and the beginning of something new. This stamp set is called Butterfly Effect







I decided to use my Spectrum Aqua markers this butterfly as well.  I love how it came out.  I wrapped a clothing pin in ribbon for the center of the body.  I wanted to place this large sentiment on the outside of my card.  I think it's so profound that it needed to be on the front. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back here real soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...