May 2, 2015

Bloomin' Beautiful - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  Welcome to May.  I can't believe we are already five months into the year.  I'm back with a tutorial using some Crafter's Companion products.  I have a serious love for coloring.  I've been coloring in one form or another for as long as I remember.  Now I get to "grown up" color as a design team member on Crafter's Companion.  YAY!!!  Let me show you a quick card I put together.

I used the beautiful Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set and some Spectrum Noir markers.  I decided to keep my card clean and simple and let my beautiful flower stand out.






Here is a tutorial showing you how I colored my image.  Grab yourself your favorite beverage and relax.  I hope I can inspire you to do a little coloring.




Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...