May 1, 2015

House of Cards Challenge and a VIDEO

Hey peeps.  It's the first of the month.  Man, how did we get to May already?  It's time for the monthly challenge over at House of Cards.  This month's challenge is a very pretty one.  If you have never tried the bokeh effect it is super easy and always has great results.  Let's take a peek at my card and then I'll show you a video.


So like I said the challenge this month is the Bokeh effect.  I made my effect a little more contemporary and did not use the typical white ink or paint to make my circles.  I love watercoloring so I kept my look very clean and simple.


 So here is my card.  I really love how it came out.  I used distress inks to get my background to look so pretty.  I need to make a ton more of these cards.  I really do love this look.

Here's a quick tutorial to show you how to create this soft bokeh effect.  I think you'll fall in love with this easy technique.



Well what do you think?  Pretty easy right.  I'll be making a few more of these cards in the next few weeks.  You might see another tutorial too. :-)

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...