October 4, 2015

Are You Ready For Halloween?

Hey peeps.  I'm sharing a product review for some items I picked up for the Oriental Trading Company.  I must say Oriental Trading Company is the place to go for all your party supply needs.  Since my kiddos are grown I'm planning a little bit of adult fun for this Halloween.  But of course we still need some candy and decorations.  Check out what I will have as a center piece on my table.


I used this adorable Spooky Halloween Tiered Stand With Cones.  This stand was super easy to put together.  So of course I needed to fill my little cones with candy.  I decided that the Kid's Combo Candy Mix and the Concord Kidz Pix Candy Assortment would work great.  Hey grownups like candy too.  I have a serious sweet tooth so it's killing me not to eat all this candy right now. There are soo many great pieces of candy in this bags.  We will be on a serious sugar rush. 


We still have a few weeks to go until Halloween.  I would suggest you head on over to the Oriental Trading Company and pick up all your party needs.  They have fantastic shipping so you'll have all your goodies quickly.  I'll be back on Tuesday with more items I picked up from OTC.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png


Follow on Bloglovin

"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...