December 11, 2015

Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  It's finally here!  The Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!  Woot woot.  I can't believe this is the sixth hop for this amazing group.  Way to go ladies.

Of course I had to join in.  Everyone in this group is beyond sweet and soooo talented!!  If you are not part of the group you are missing out.  I'll have several cards to share with you during the hop. The first day of the hop is today at 9:00 AM EST and it will end December 18th.  In order to win any of the amazing prizes, all you have to do is link up a card on the blog.  Easy peasy!!  So let me show you the card I came up with.


I just had to use this sentiment on my card.  And if I'm on a coffee run then my mugs have to run with me.  LOL  This is an older stamp set from TPC.  I've had it for years.  I drew legs on my mugs so they looked like they were running.  And I used some snowflakes for the background.  Very easy card to put together.  If you looking for some great tutorials check out my Youtube channel.  Don't forget to subscribe.  So let's see what you have up your sleeve.  Can't wait to hop and see all your amazing cards and creations.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...