December 10, 2015

Quick Backgrounds For Your Holiday Cards

Hey peeps.  You all know I like to put quick and easy cards together.  We are LOVE cardmaking but we don't want it to be a chore.  I like to use the products that purchase but I may not show them all the time to you.  I have gotten in the habit of making backgrounds for my cards and then setting them aside to use for later.  Let me show you.




These quick and easy backgrounds are hands down my favorite this year.  I had these images colored up for a while so I just grabbed one of my backgrounds and viola a card was complete.  Now how easy is that?  Cardmaking done quick and fast.  Gotta love that.  Let me show you how to make your own background.  To watch the video in HD click HERE.



Thanks for watching today. I'm just a few subscribers away from 1,000.  Thank you so much everyone.  Don't FORGET to subscribe and I will see you back here soon.  Have a great day!!!

Go forth and be crafty

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...