December 7, 2015

Clean and Simple Sympathy Card

Hey peeps.  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I have a little tutorial for you.  To say that making sympathy cards is difficult for me is an understatement.  Since usually the occasion is not a joyous one, I struggle trying to find the right colors, layout and embellishments.  Well I've come up with a clean and simple card to share with you. If you keep the colors monotone or monochromatic your card will be perfect.  So let's get on to the card. As you can see I kept my card very simple and nearly a one layer card. 


Okay let's check out the video.  If you would like to see it in HD click HERE.  I hope you enjoy my tutorial and give me a thumbs up.  Also I mentioned in the video that the stencil was Hero Arts but it is actually Penny Black.




Well that's a wrap peeps.  I'll see you back here later in the week for another card tutorial.  I've listed all the products below that I used on my card today.  Have a fabulous Monday.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...