February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday to My One Love

Hey peeps.  I'm not sharing a card with you today because I am celebrating. What am I celebrating?  My one and only true love.  He has reached a great milestone and has turned 50 today.  He is very laid back and never needs the attention on him but I want to let everyone know what a fantastic guy he is.  Turning 50 years old says so much.  You have been blessed enough to see this age, you are mature enough to realize that blessing and you are wise enough to know everyone doesn't see this moment in life.  So here is to the love of my life...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!!




Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...