March 7, 2016

Get Coloring - Instant Cards for Days

Hey peeps.  Do you like to color?  Do you find yourself hurrying to make a card just to realize you need to color up an image?  Well, I have been there.  But now I'm way ahead of myself.  LOL  If you follow me on Periscope you have seen my "bowl of happiness".  It's a bowl that sits on my desk with colored images ready for a card.



I will stamp out a few images and color them up during the week.  They may be matched with paper already or I just color them in some of my favorite color combos.  Now if you are looking for great color combos, head on over to my Pinterest page.  I have a board full of color combinations to get you started.



So here are a few images that I have colored up and ready for cards.  Coloring for me is so relaxing and it takes me to a happy place.  And NEVER stress over how you color.  It takes practice and time. We all must start somewhere until we learn how to do it correctly and in our own style.  Don't worry that your images don't look like someone who's been coloring for years.  Remember, they had to practice to get to that point.  Don't worry, you will get there.



Once my images are all colored up, I fussy cut them or die cut them and pop them in this bowl.  Now when I need to make a card, I just grab an image, some paper and a few embellishments.  My card comes together in no time.  So if you love to color and need a last minute card, go ahead COLOR. Color up a storm.  LOL  Then when you need that quick card, your one step closer to having it complete.  While your coloring, you can pop that card into the challenge over at Sugarpea Designs birthday celebration.  Click HERE for all the details.  Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...