April 29, 2016

Purple Happiness

Hey hey peeps!  It's Friday!  We made it through the week.  Woot Woot.  What's on your calendar for the weekend?  I'm finishing up a new tutorial to share with you.  But in the meantime I have another card for all of you.

As you can tell from all my post this week I'm really loving the new products from my Stamp Of Approval box.  So much happiness in one box.




I used the new Catherine Pooler Geo Builder stamp and Casual Friday Beautiful stamp set.  Of course this card had to be in purple.  I used Wisteria and Blue Violet inks for Simon Says Stamp.  These colors worked perfectly together. All I needed to add were a few sequin and my card was done.  So what do you think?  Did I rock this purple card?

Have a great Friday everyone.  Don't forget you have until tomorrow night 11:59 pm EST to load your purple card/cocktail over on Instagram.  Make sure to hashtag it #p4 and #spreadthejoy.  I'll see you back here tomorrow to wrap things up.

Go forth and be crafty~

Dana

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...