June 13, 2016

#PRAYFORPULSE - Cards For A Cause

Hey everyone.  Today is such a surreal day here in Florida and around the world.  We are mourning the lost of 50 people due to the horrific actions of one man.  During this difficult my friend Tony and I decided to start a card drive for the survivors, family members and friends of the victims of this horrible tragedy.  If you would like to donate cards towards this card drive, please use this link to get more information.

Here is one of the first set of cards I will make for this drive.  I also have a video to share as well.  I will be making more cards over the next week or so.  Please support this effort if you can.







If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at gotjoycreations@gmail.com.  Thank you everyone who has already started working on their cards.

Hugs,


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...