February 27, 2017

Deco Foil Rainbow Background - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  We are going to start this week off with some fabulous color.  Shall we start with the colors of the rainbow?  Many of you know I love working with Deco Foil and all it's shiny happiness.  So today I'm starting the week off with a quick tutorial.

If you follow me on Periscope you have seen me make rainbow happiness with deco foil before and I obviously can't get enough.  Here's the card I made for you today.



Here's a closeup of that gorgeous rainbow foil.

I won't keep you waiting a minute longer.  Here's the tutorial.  You can watch it on my blog or HERE on Youtube.  Sit back and relax.  I hope you enjoy the video.  See you guys back here on Wednesday.  I'll have another tutorial to share with you.



See you guys back here on Wednesday.  I'll have another video to share with you.
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...