March 1, 2017

Deco Foil Negative Background - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I shared with you on Monday the Deco Foil background tutorial and I told you I would be back to share with you how to use the negative piece leftover from that video. Well first let me show you how the deco foil negative background looks on a card.


Isn't this gorgeous?!?!  Oh how I love the texture and sparkle this technique gives.


Okay okay enough about the sparkle, let's get onto the video shall we?  You can watch it here on my blog or over on channel my mzdanajoy channel on Youtube.



Okay peeps.  I'll see you guys back here soon.  Have a fabulous day!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...