July 6, 2009

An'udder Birthday?

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well. Here is my card for today's CPS challenge #123. My dear friend Jennifer's birthday is this month and I thought this would be the perfect card for her. Last summer we were out on the lake relaxing and enjoying ourselves. Her family will be visiting in a few weeks and I can't wait. I don't think we will be out on the lake this year but at least we have the memories. LOL I used all TAC products for this card. Just received this paper pack called Catelynne in the mail and it is so pretty. Thanks for your comments today and have a great Monday. See ya back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Beautiful, summery card!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! and great coloring ...HUGS...SK :

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...